Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is my minimum and maximum trading amount?
Trading amount ranges from a minimum of Rs. 100 and maximum of Rs. 1000 per contract.
2. What Instruments are tradable in Options?
Instruments tradable in options are CRUDEOIL, GOLD & SILVER in the list.
3. In which price are the options traded in?
The price of a particular contract is the bid price of spot contract.
4. What are the timings for options trading?
The timing for options trading is 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (NST)
5. Can I close the position after my order is executed?
No, one cannot close the position once it is executed. After we place an order, the contract itself settles in the specified time.
6. What is Strike price?
The price at which the order is executed is called strike price.
7. What is payout?
It is the estimated return of a contract. For example, when the payout ratio is 60% and the trader has injected Rs. 100. In the case of profit, Rs. 60 will be realized and in the case of loss, Rs. 100 will be deducted.
8. What is the cost of trading?
5% +VAT of traded amount is charged as commission and if there is profit then TDS is charged on profit after deducting commission.
The calculation of TDS is as follows:
Traded amount = Rs 1000
Profit = Rs 600
Commission = Rs. 56.5
Profit after commission = Rs. 600- Rs 56.5 =Rs 543.5
TDS = 10% of Rs 543.5 = Rs. 54.35
Profit after TDS = Rs 543.5 – Rs. 54.35 = Rs 489.15
9. Is option trading available in desktop/other version?
Currently, the app is available only in Android platform.
10. What are the exciting features in the app?
You can view the accounting summary of your transactions. It is user friendly. Chat support is there in case of emergencies and there is a facility of online deposit and withdrawal as well.